Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Decisions, decisions

Each day brings another swing...
first I had my heart set on staying another year
then an unexpected scholarship to Georgetown came in
next I heard that my application to Aix had been lost in the mail
now they've found it again.

After July 8th I should hear back from the school in Aix as to whether or not I've been admitted. If so, I have a tough decision to make! If not, I'll start at Georgetown this fall. Please pray for peace and wisdom in this time, especially with the craziness of two weeks of kid's camp starting on Monday. :)
TWO roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;

[The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost]

Remets ton sort à l'Eternel, et il te soutiendra
Il ne laissera jamais chanceler le juste.
--Psaume 55,23



No comments:

Post a Comment